LONG TERM PADDOCK ONLY AGISTMENT – $10.00 per day
- Individual paddocks – some with shelter
- Biscuit of hay or hard feed (provided by agistor)
- Rugs removed in morning if necessary
- Agistor to feed and rug in evenings
LONG TERM STABLE AND PADDOCK – $15.00 PER DAY
- Large airy stable and day paddock
- Rugs removed in morning if necessary and feed given (feed provided by agistor) and turned out into paddock.
- Agistor to attend to their own horse/s in the evenings.
- Agistor to maintain stable (i.e. Clean and provide shavings/rice hulls)
FACILITIES FOR LONG TERM AGISTORS
- Agistment prices include use of 60 x 20 sand/rubber dressage arena, round yard and float parking. The wash bay has hot water and there is a washing machine for rugs. There is a storage area for feed and tack. Hay is available for purchase. Rice Hulls/shavings delivered at agisters cost.
- Kihope Lodge is a small personal agistment establishment and we all like to assist each other, so if occasionally you are unable to attend to your own horse in the evenings we can attend to him/her.
- If however it is required on a regular basis (i.e. holiday) a small fee per day will be charged.
- An Agistment Contract is to be signed and agistment to be to be paid fortnightly in advance.
- No riding on the property without an approved helmet.
OVERNIGHT PADDOCK/STABLE ACCOMMODATION
- Paddock agistment $20.00 per horse per night
- Stable Agistment $30.00 per horse per night
- Use of power & water $15.00 per night.
- Rooms – $150.00 per night
- Single Occupancy in twin room – $80.00 per night
- Room rates include breakfast – fruit, cereal, toast and fresh farm eggs.